This year I did all of my Valentine’s Day shopping at Whole Foods. And if you’re busy like me, you can appreciate the one-stop-shop. I was able to pick up a few of my favorite things for my favorite people.
- Double Dozen Roses for my mom, sister, and mother-in-law. At 24.99 for 24, this is the BEST deal in town. Did I mention they are gorgeous & smell delicious?!
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Bunnies for the kids
- Dry-aged Ribeye + Lake Champlain chocolates + a Papyrus card for my hubs
- Red Wine (because, duh, it’s Valentine’s Day) for BJ & Me
- Salted Grapefruit Paddywax Candle for me
Find the closest Whole Foods here.